16.5.09

My old Blog lost...

Nakalimutan ko kasi password. Anyway, here it is.. checkeredeye.blogspot.com

In with the new...... Today is May 15, 2009! and I swear I'll someday forget what have happened today. So I have to type-type it.Today is a saturday. I woke up at 6 am with a nightmare past and a headache . This nightmare haunted me all summer. It's like a series I've been watching and it's terrifying. Maybe if I'll type it, it will end. I'm not really thinking of the persons involved in those dreams and they somehow oddly appear in it. I wish it would end. I pray every night but that doesn't seem to be the solution( I've been praying since I was a kid). I can't figure out what the dreams are supposed to tell me (if they have).come on! what's wrong with me?!?
Someone help me?=]

ym: aytako_denise
==================================================================

We went to brickstone and was disappointed that it wasn't the cakeland we're expecting.

nakinig sa "wake-up call" at "melt with you" na songs sa super markt.

Oh yeah. Sarnia knows Paolo. small world after all. haha.
Natawa ako kahapon dahil akala ni Billy may magnanakaw sa bahay nila.pusa lang.ha.
Grineet ko si Rua ng happy B-day kahapon.

may typo dito? pasensya.

*************************************************************************************

Gumawa ako ng letter para dun sa capsule na issend sa outer space at babalik dito 50,000 years later daw. cool.
ito yung link:

http://www.keo.org/uk/pages/message.php


At nag email na rin ako sa mga peers , anyone na years later pa nila matatanggap! Isinet ko yung date, oras, at minuto at year,. (e.g. Happy b-day..musta2)
ayos d b?
ito ung url : Lettermelater.com


.....
TIME CAPSULE!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'm getting ready for the review.


Nasa sweden na ata si Kirby. tsk.tsk.

Nakachat ko si Aaron at si Ces.

Bumili ng ballpen sa NBS.

nilibre ako ni ate kat ng ice cream. Cookies and cream.


Sun daw si ate skae.


Wishlist:

nokia 5800 ang gusto ko.hehe.
canon 450d.
o casio ctk-5000.
o ipod classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment