
People keep on saying love is the answer. Love is the answer to every major problem here on earth and lot'sa other stuff. Considering we all have "love" in our lives ,then, why is the world so disordered? In a corner of my brain far, far away from this one lies a thought crawling to get out....
I'll go to my point immediately, why do we sin again and again?
I couldn't keep my thoughts organized so I have to cancel out what I have just typed.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, want to know some unimportant things about me?
Or some consequential thoughts?
Now..that sounds like FUN. I'll put 10, just so it could have an order or sumthing..
1. I'm afraid of the eyelash curler.
2. Love is another term for strength in numbers, just like in the horror movies.
3. I'm a pessimist and a trying hard optimist and a full-time conscious hypocrite.
4. If you're about to say anything negative because I typed something you DO NOT
believe in, well, I'm already a pessimist, why do I care? we both live here on earth...and I don't care. HAHA.
5. I tolerate schaudenfraude, as long as it is not PRETENTION (for prevention) .
6. Love is biased. Love is a "hard" find. Love means trust. and it sucks. and it sucks. and it sucks.
7. I don't believe in love.
8. I didn't do anything to transform myself into the "after" image of a person in a weight loss advertisement. If you say this is a puzzle, I'll answer it for you. I did drugs. HAHAHAHA.
9. I am Jyra.
10. My favorite color is white. Sometimes it's yellow. Sometimes it's pink. For most of the time, it's transparent.:)
11. I lie and I lie and I lie and I lie.
Date: September 8, 2009
Time: 10: 10 pm
NOTE FROM THE FUTURE - TAMA YUNG PIC.KAKATAWA NGA. -11311.
No comments:
Post a Comment