to record a day in my awesome life...
Haven't Ya Heard?
(It's too late ,by the time you're reading this)
-I don't keep promises.
-I remember small unnoticeable details
you haven't noticed yourself.
-I don't mean what I mostly say.
- There's a reason why I don't mean it..
because it's mean.
- I spend a lotta time thinking why do
you do all these "teeny" concerns and it just makes
me smile.
- I remember a lot.
- I found this to be cheesy but true.
- I hate plastics,backstabbers, sluts,whores,flirts,jocks and hypocrites.
- I'm too lazy to guess what people think about me,
I'd be more than happy if people would tell
me what do they want from me
straightforward-ly and frankly.
- I promised myself that I'll kill "Achilles" the day after I bought it because
it faces my direction most of the time like it's staring at me inside that darn tank
(the night I bought it up to now). It haunts me.
but. By the next day I've put it off with many excuses,alibis reasons (whatever u call 8)
I decided to take care of Achilles until
it dies.
- I also decided not to buy any pet fish to take care of not until "Achilles" is gone.
- because it wins the "most fun, cool , a little weird but fiine fish" award ever.
- I wonder how'd you got the nerve to shoot a swarm of arrows at my back,
hope it gives you hell.
- I am holding on to the words of my last blog.
HOPE IT GIVES YOU HELL.
NOTE FROM THE FUTURE - HUWWAW.ANGERRRRR.NARINIG MO NA UNG ANGRY BIRDS?-11311.
No comments:
Post a Comment