27.2.10

The airplane full of dead people.

LN, I dreamed of watching a flight on an airplane, I was standing on the middle isle but I was sure that I was just watching it because I didn't die. There, on the plane was my brother and -------. As they fell asleep,( i suspect it was an overnight flight) a smoke of green gas filled the area. After a while, the plane landed, (i also think the pilot was not poisoned because the plane landed safely and there was never any hint of a crash), and they all turned out dead. My brother is dead and so was -------, I was so frustrated. One survived, a boy who was holding a remote on his hand, came to me and pushed a button ( like the film "Click"). The scenario was again back to "them" sleeping, I tried to investigate further and saw some of them dead even before the gas filled the area. Meanwhile, I looked at ------- more closely and just thought that minutes later, ------- will be dead and as I watch ------- sleep with me unable to do anything to stop it, decides to just wait for the end. The same scenario repeated again and the boy appeared again, but....the "terrorist" appeared and tried to kill the boy but he said that he "finally, knew how to stop it" and pushed the button again.It's now all stuck in reverse, my mind's just too crowded on what to feel seeing this all pass by. While sleeping (for the third time), the boy woke up and pointed above my head. i was standing right below the gas emitting machine. The boy asked someone to tie the lever so that it wouldn't work. It didn't and they were all alive. The terrorist killed himself and I was too eager to wake up from this dreadful dream than to continue watching it.


.....I think I know what it means.

No comments:

Post a Comment