It takes a great amount of love to wait for 100 years. It takes a lot of love to control each stroke in order for you to end up with a masterpiece. I have formulated three reasons wherein I will give up on faith, hope or love. It's not when you'll have another one. It's not when you hug, hold hands, kiss, make out or even have sex with someone. It's not even when you'll create more memories or years with him/her.
It's when:
1. When you marry and you have kids and are happily satisfied with it.
(hope will extinguish)
2. When I found someone who I love more than you and whom my soul longs for more than anyone else. Who I feel for without the use of moving and thoughtful words or tender and loving actions. (all else eradicates)
3. When death approaches me and I have not found the person indicated in #2.
My faith will end. My hope will go along with it. I don't know with love.
There are many things I can barely explain. Things that don't need thoughts or actions for you to know that it exists. It is some occurrence that never needs reasons to even comprehend, that stays even if the being itself denied or forgot all about it. It is never false no matter how circumstances may portray it to be. It never fails to remind.
It is not a sweet sip of honey that impels the mouth to water with joy. It is not a quick drink after an escape from the heavy slam of rain for a brief refuge. It's after a long walk of a wandering soul who then suddenly finds a well filled with water. When he draws out the pail from the deep and drinks, it replenishes his being and it changes his life forever. Conscious or not of the phenomenon, he concludes "I have found it."
Time heals all wounds, nothing has to be kept or thrown away. It comes as it does, and it goes as it vanishes into the wind. Someday life will tell me, answer me for my prolonged curiosity. Maybe love will, maybe love won't.
"All of us have someone who is hidden in the bottom of the heart."
No comments:
Post a Comment