23.6.11

Illusory world.

Since this blog can't be wrong ,I'll type all my weirdness away.

Within a short span of time, I woke up from every illusion I am living in.

From simple religion into perspective...every revolving thought changed its turning point.

I am no longer the same. (people change always but this is just mind blowing)

Let me explain further:

I see this human life as a mere spectacle and not something to identify oneself with. It is a great illusion to get yourself ahead with this life or maybe think that "you" are the YOU in this world. You are not the tall guy, you are not the one who's good at playing drums and you are not the one who's smart. These are just things of these world.

What happens when we die?
We are no longer these attributes. I won't hold myself to any of these identities. Holding to these identities only causes disappointment for it can never be righteous or perfect.

What is left when these things are gone?
Nothing. Maybe it's just your consciousness that you are existing, or even maybe it will be gone with it.

Why put your worries on things that pass?
I don't even care about worldly things. I don't have to worry. I don't even believe in GOD, i KNOW there's GOD (though not fully). The knowledge that HE can easily be reached is comforting.

Everyone is troubled with circumstances they are put in. Everyone is concerned with what is in here. Everyone tries to find happiness by buying the media's output (movies, music and games). No, there is no happiness in these things. One finds happiness in knowledge and the assurance of GOD's existence.

And so comes to the conclusion...I can die happy at any time of any day of any year .=)

No comments:

Post a Comment