30.9.12

Pwede bang itigil muna ang pag-ikot ng mundo?


Well, this is a case of a constipated page.

Aytako: How's it going..?

Sci: I'm in a rush..towards my cause. For now I am not only living to be someone real and be accepted for it like all angsty teenagers do but living and fighting for a worthy cause.
Aytako: Scrap vagueness. WHAT THE FUDGE IZZ IT?
Sci: The world.
Aytako: AHURGHK. TELL ME.
Sci: It can't be explained in one blog. My life requires and takes another life to tell itself.
Aytako: Given. How about now?
Sci:  I am working on something.

Aytako: Can you still recall the past?
Sci: Of course, why? 
Aytako:Anything to mumble upon?
Sci:  Um, nothing. Everything's flying past me. I don't know how to react as much as I would like to. I'm just staring at the whole hubbabaloo and working on things as it goes.
Aytako: You mean practicality.
Sci:  Pragmatism is a better word.
 
Aytako: Things like?
Sci:  Pressworks. Conventions. Escapades and mingling with people who speak their stories with substance because they don't do office work. Sucking all the marrow out of life, as Thoreau might have put it.

Aytako: Hah.  Did you  miss me?
Sci:  I did. But can I do anything about it, no matter how much I desire to reach you?

 Aytako: *buzzer* says no.
Sci: You won't be seeing me anytime soon, I must warn you. 
Aytako: It's alright.
Sci: Are you in love right now?
Aytako: Nope. I am preoccupied with a cause, remember?
Sci: That should be me.

Aytako:  But you are me.
Sci:  Right.
Aytako: I dreamt of you.
Sci: How did it go?
Aytako:  I grabbed your arm and you asked me why.
Sci: What did you say to me in the dream?
Aytako: I told you "Hinahawakan kita ngayon kasi alam kong dito lang sa panaginip kita mahahawakan.."
Sci: Ahh. Self-awareness. Self-consciousness. You were lucid.
Aytako: Indeed. I even surprised myself when I've said that in the dream. Didn't know I could.
Sci: Y'know what?

Aytako: What?
Sci:  If I told you the truth, you would only get mad at me.  And once you've learned that I'm not the same, your illusion would crumble faster than oreo drenched in a glass of milk.

Aytako: You think so?
Sci: Yup. But would you?

Aytako:  I won't.
Sci: Hehhhh.

Aytako: You're flushing, Sci.
Sci: I love you, ideal somebody.
Aytako: I love you too. Don't bother to change. I'm still here. *winks*
Sci: Caramel fudge with sundae.



[The monologue ends with a classic heart icon which historically meant balls but is now long forgotten because of the commercialization of Cupid and all things romantic]


No comments:

Post a Comment