12.8.13

Disruptively, my writing prompt went.



Hello Blog.

Well, This is to let you know I might be creating a new blog in exchange for this one. I would be leaving this one open though.

I don't have much to ponder on or much to let you know about even though it's been long since I've really told anything substantial here.

Quite honestly, I haven't done any writing prompts in the past few months except for writing letters for the Comelec then and now for the publication.

If you're viewing this future me, I hope you're in that "detour" right now just as I have expected.

That'll be August 11, 2014.

Since that crazy week, I started getting more and more human and "normal". I can't even recognize myself.

And then there's that part on the days that followed:



And so I've changed. And people in my immediate surroundings have changed routes.
But that's just because--I don't really know why.

I don't even know what's bothering me.

I could just tell myself this all day:



But it would still bother me on what could be missing in my life.

I've got the right answers and excuses for myself, but I can't take it in like a pill for a headache.

I don't have love problems(there's none haha). I don't have a problem I couldn't departmentalize for me to plot out the solution in smaller steps.

My life is working just fine.

But by the ticking second, I'm losing my passion for writing. This isn't a good time especially for the responsibility I am currently in for the whole academic year.

Writing was everything to me back then. I couldn't survive a day without a reasonable pounding of ink into the blank canvas.

Right now, it no longer matters. I could skip the journal for days.

Is it me being overtly practical?

Is it me deciding that I don't really need much of a writing skill to get by in this life?

Where is the zest of life? Where is the fire of my soul?

I'm devastated and yet without a hint of feeling inside.
------------------------------------------------

And maybe this is all overthinking. Everything's just fine.

And maybe this is just me trying to comfort the pain I could never see through this facade.
A strange itch on my body in which I could never tell where it's coming from.

I certainly hope this gets fixed soon. (From: me To: me)
I've sought the advice of peers but it still ain't working.


Sincerely,
Aytako.
81113.



No comments:

Post a Comment