6.1.14
Dear 2014: Decisions.
Just awhile ago, my friends and I had pancit at Eva's panciteria. I've noticed that the place had "upgraded" from the small set-up it had back then since I last visited it. It's my first time to eat in here and was quite hungry at that point. Anyway, we were catching up on stuff since we haven't seen each other on Christmas and New Year. We were all counting on how many of us were graduating this year. They almost counted me when I've mentioned I've dropped my subjects.
They looked at me as if I've committed murder.
But when I think about it, I've never been happier in my state. I thank my parents for letting me do it.
It may sound dumb, but I've thought much on my long term plans (on the contrary) which lead me to this decision.
I'm just here to say that, 2014, I won't be regretting anything. :)
Let me know how your decisions have defined your life for this year.
-Jy.
[to be updated: New Year 2015]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment