15.4.14

Is This The Post-Apocalypse?


19.

Drop-out.

Still reading a lot of fine books.

I eventually attended the graduation. I've seen some of my friends and took pictures with them. Listened to to the symphony of Marcia Trionfale in the background. It didn't feel so special. Graduates and relatives crowded the exits. Afterwards, my graduated friends went back to the office and I hung out with them..then I was invited to their grad parties. I felt no guilt or regret. Days later they were drafting their CVs on the pub's desktop pc.

"I thought there'd be some crying and hugging and mushy shit while throwing the togas up in the air?"

"That's only in highschool."

"Never thought it'll only be in the movies."

We all had that feeling we won't be seeing each other frequently. I don't exactly know what to feel about it. These aren't the only awesome people I'd have to meet in this lifetime but they are a good number of it.

But this is post-apocalypse, I'm partly a free human being now. Financial assistance? Trust funds? pffftt.

This is the start of the rapid change on my living conditions. Dati, 'tig 4 years lang. Ngayon, it might be from one month to another. I'll never know.


TaTa.

No comments:

Post a Comment