30.12.09

Changing.

Bye 2009 and hello 2010. This will be my last blog for the year 2009. I looked upon my last account of blogger ( lost the password)...for a year later, I read it once again. It's funny to know that my perspective on things I have discussed there were totally accurate. I analyzed things before it occurred to me. I'm right 'bout my points here and there but I can't see it again the way I have seen it before (ooh,bummer.-.-) . If I had a time machine and tell my "1 year ago" me of the ideas I have in mind and the events that happened, I'm sure that 1.Y.A. Jyra would laugh her a** off. (yeah right)

Changing- I miss typing monologues . Changing...hm, thinking of it makes me wonder , change is not replacing, it is the transition from one phase to another.. wherein there is still a part of the old phase that comes with the appearance of the new phase. Departing from somewhere I last left off. My viewpoint on life will never be the same. 2009 will soon expire. I'm happy that I have cleared another point in life, that speculation of dust on my window sitting outside has been erased. Lesson learned.

I knew this day would happen (not pretending). I'm shocked that my what if's since 2nd year happened as I planned it. It's like playing game of the generals , I have many plans to play with life (but I'm not evil), so far, I have defeated myself. The judgment of the arbitrator is terrifying (chuckles) but fair. Adventure is still there, I'm excited for 2010. It will be a wonderful year , major memorable events (blah blah college) -- graduation&college.


Come what may (sing yer speech!).Change will never defeat me.
>jyra 2009 signing off<

'Til we meet again alterego.

No comments:

Post a Comment