
If you fell down yesterday, stand up today.
-H.G. WELLS
-H.G. WELLS
what if you fell down today?
and somehow you can't and don't want to lift yourself 'til never?
sigh.
What happened today? oh. Did I sleep between 4 to 6 am? Never mind. I'm just wondering, what is the purpose of love in this world? Is it for the purpose of human propagation? Is it for the reason of spreading kindness to everyone in this world? Or does it simply exist to make this life worth living? I'm bored. YEAP. Ideas fly like paper planes made by innocent children running round the corner with no idea of suffering or pain here in this world. *hot smoke eh?
"I'm 15 for a moment
Caught in between 10 and 20
And I'm just dreaming
Counting the ways to where you are"
I won't lose my time dear soon to be 15 me.=)
I promise.I hope.
-always about to end-
No comments:
Post a Comment