9.12.10

..

Fiction.

An old entry from the piles of journals i have in finishing my senior year.

It has been dubious for me to write like this. One moment of silence could keep me eternally tormented. As I am just beginning to discover your passions for me then, it is my cold nature that caused me to ignore the beauty of your fit, if not terribly deny. Now that I am beginning to uncover your breach like the thin peel of tomato skin , i uncover the revival of its freshness, I pray for the music of love and hope it didn't sing to me too late. The threshold is beyond its limiting point, the pool of sensibility is full and shall flow rabidly to it's thirsty and arid earth. I am touched by the harmony of your dreams, your wonderful intellectual thoughts and I would say it quells me to my bluntness. My soul longs for yours and I must keep this to a seal. That asking for it isn't necessary cause I long have given it so...

No comments:

Post a Comment