2.1.11

You ARE awesome, 2011.

This is my current state. Oh wait, first things first, let me type here what i encountered at my mum's homecoming reunion. Thirty-five years (since elementary) of estrangement to people and they become strangers to their own lives (voiala!). I saw some of 'em and I can see in their eyes,fulfillment...regret...and the memory of everything, flashing at them so hard like a light for an extensive wound that needs extensive surgery,it made some cry (of regret) and some laugh (on how ridiculous they were) . I don't want that to happen. And so dear 2011, I won't let myself be the antagonist of my own attack. You are the one who you'll decide to end up with. You are the general of your life plan. Don't hold back and be firm with your dreams. Now that fate forces me to move now for my own existence (a problem, a rock thrown by the gods for me to be crushed or for me to stand high upon) and now I'm not just some regular cup of starbucks on a regular day, a student finishing her studies...then off to some boring work!

I'll.....do what i want to happen!i promise! (and if that promise is broken, no it won't!!

i'm perfectly stubborn not to go with the rules.)



With faith, hope and love, I promise.
Jyra of 1-2-2011.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment