I now see how the world is completely wrong. How it leads us to forget our identity. Who we really are. I am no longer buying the things the world is feeding me. Fifteen years have been laid upon, accepting and searching for the good in the bad when the truth is it is empty. Everything else falters, everything else is man-made. We are born into this world wherein we are expected to look forward to the hype the media is giving us, keeping us blind of the realities of this world making us struggle to keep up with life when the only answer is God. I have made some points on how the media is blinding us from the truth:
1) They make us forget who we really are.
2) They make us forget what we're made of.
3) They make us forget what we should be.
They make us forget our own identities.
I don't want to live life for my own.
I want to do what is just and right and true, I'll live for God.
No comments:
Post a Comment