It is simply constant. These days I've been researching and questioning the stands and rules of Christianity on which is eligible and which is not. So far, I have found three links that rationally and objectively explains things according to the Bible. I don't want to base my belief on ignorance but on knowledge. For blind faith might lead you off the truth.
I sincerely am apologetic that I have not questioned this years ago. Even if my life had ended and I was left with a trail of truth, I'd be more than glorified to have the temperament to have searched for it. For God is the truth but on other things attached to God - I have yet to know of.
Three links:
For the doubter of the BIBLE'S TRUTHFULNESS
For the doubter of the faith itself.
For my inquiry on the Catholic faith.
It is important to know your existence, otherwise, life would simply be just a passing memory, a worthless spent moment. (typo)
-Aytako
No comments:
Post a Comment