Said I could be lethargic in posting but I would not permanently give this away, ayt?
These past days, I am a news reporter going about news reports about my unimportant life
engulfed within the complexities of the universe. Shizz.
And so, bear with le trivialities.
I met 10 people this month, five of them i wanted to be really friends with.
But that is going to happen and it's unfolding in the most appropriate time.
[I am totally loving my life.]
I do have a lot of people I called amiss and wanted to reconnect with
amidst the hectic and gargle like situation i am always put in (and currently in).
Hey, i still miss 'em. Nothing's gonna change.
I stated I would be a month off FB and other social networking sites.
I broke it. Ha-ha. So as not to get caught, i lurk upon the group pages and pms.
So tell me, Aytako, Aytako of 1-1-2013, what are you up to?
This is a time machine post I am investing on once again.
I know this blog is sooo unimportant no one reads it except when i tell them to
and when i refresh my page and when random people get send through an ad link
to this site coming from Russia or Taiwan. Thank you for comprising most of my page views.
I am totally grateful no one comments in here. (it is up to you to detect if it's sarcasm)
(This blog post will seem like a chat box but not in the least to be entertaining.)
I write trash poems on a daily basis, because I'm an ass(pwet-get it?get it?).
They say (and I am typing they just to say "they"), writing requires practice.
No one is born a writer.
And sooo, I yank off my digits to enhance my thought.
And then I read.
But what do i get? I still see trash.
Not in a depressive tone
Not in a bragging manner
Just as the way the universe sees it.
Trash.
However I may be a loadful of trash,
I remain grateful for my daily existence.
Grateful for everything I technically have as of today.
And is exponentially happy about it.
WORRRRRD! TRUTH!
This post is written drunk.
So it would be labeled waste and driven off to outer space!
You know what?!
I am also gonna include here my cursey rant on my former acquaintance:
Instead of blogging about me-blocked by a former acquaintance in hopes of being friends again,
i'll post this OH-DEAR! 'TIS MAKES ME CRY!
grammarerror-check!
typo-check!
curseyrant-check!
[inspiring]
No comments:
Post a Comment