26.5.13
End of The Line.
Hi! Blog.
It's been a long while.
DYK that?
If I couldn't push through with education without the support of my predecessors, I would be living 100 lives.
Yes. It's my next project. I'm 18 for a reason.
Since I've figured out I couldn't live a day without writing and everytime I write on my journal it feels like eternities in between -- writing worthy pieces (though I write every single day), I have learned that writing is my life (whether or not I should die early).
I'll be ok. It's not a lie.
When the bird is a live, the worm is the victim here. When the bird is dead, the worm is the one who benefits from the carcass. Everything comes in full circle.
TaTa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What is education with this sh*tty system? :))
ReplyDeleteKeep on writing. :D
Hey JC! *high five!* :D
Delete