3.6.13

Once.

 How i am in general.

This life could only be so funny.

Once I was stuck up, well in passing but not agressively. About a decade ago. It's the search for truth that started me on unstopping myself from stopping.

My words forming into its own form and pauses and grammar. Certainly not following to any standard tune of prose.

I don't even know now how could anybody offend me. Even in silence, even in emotional disdain and even in lifelong rejection. They're the stuck ups. We all stay here for less than a hundred years and meet people from everywhere. This life is too awesome to miss. Why would i let myself stay limited and be a thespian on one role on a script with no self-awareness?

This is such a bad moment in writing but I'm going to write anyways.

 As I explore more into the world, I realize more and more that *hold it* I know nothing.

I don't avoid people in fears of tarnishing my purity. Nobody's "pure". They're just good at believing so. And more damn good at being offended by the numbers to reinforce their god-be-damned beliefs. I don't get it anymore.

And with thinking, I realize that mostly thinking people are being pretentious on the unthinking ones. But even some of the most philosophical people/fictional characters around are "unthinking". Take it away Patrick Star! :)

Did You Know That? I've tried this and that and learned staying limited is whit of whit.

Oh, I won't let you know what it is. Perhaps I might offend you. It's better that we get off this reader-writer interaction and get the conversation running (I'll prolly catch on still to awkward remarks). :)


Thoughts: But nobody reads this but me and accidental clickers. Maybe my 6 followers?Maybe. Thank you 6 followers.

The audience is who s/he perceives him/her to be.

Have a happy life.
No matter, I'll be back.
Because I'm always here.
Everywhere-anywhere-nowhere.

TaTa.



4 comments:

  1. Click here :))


    :))

    What's with the cat-- oooooh red dot... must stare at dot..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But how did I know it was red...

      Delete
    2. :v

      :ok meme:, 3.

      Because lasers are usually red? X)

      Delete
    3. oooooh!

      :ok meme:

      X))))

      Delete