1.2.15

31 Days of 2015.

And I'm hooked.


I'm not sure where this journey is going and this makes it more exciting!
New people..New places. It's like a sequel to a blockbuster movie!


or I could just be burning the days away with learning.
Either way, I am staying in it for the long haul.

I will focus on the essential and leave all the accessories behind.

Before I watch Black Mirror, let me just type in here my thoughts:

This 31st day of 2015: I had activities for the entire day and I didn't end up feeling tired! Yay body -- you're beginning to understand my brain's enthusiasm!

I will learn no matter what.

"The possibility of dreaming lies on belief."

The moon! The moon was epiccccc! I could feel my eyes relax and I could breathe freely now. :D

Here's a message from Jyrenne of February, 5 years ago (2010):

"I never thought that I'd figure this out easy. If people do not hope at all then there's nothing else to mind about.I want to look at the bright side. Everything's better that way. I wanted to smile but I must give proper respect for time lost. Everything's been a chase for the trophy at the 100th step. Now is my time to roll the dice again and maybe someday I'll finally be in the perfect spot. Happiness, wherever you are? I'm going for the future. I'll remind myself everytime I feel sad of my favorite verse on the Bible: (13 Cor)"


Jyrenne of February, 3 years ago (2012):
"This would mean that language is linked to nothingness in two ways: first, in the annihilation of the object, and second, in the absence of the presence of the speaker. Of course I can direct language to myself, but in so doing I simply turn my subjectivity into an object, and then I am right back to the annihilation of the object in the first case. This is quite a different way of thinking about language. For ordinarily when we think about language we imagine it to be the communication of an intention. I think something, and then put this thought into words, and I then speak these words, which are then heard by someone who then, in turn, translates these words back into ideas. For Blanchot what is first is not the intention, but the nothingness of language. Language is first of all negation, because what is first is not the intention but the word that expresses the intention, and this word is essentially nothing. So if we take the simple word ‘cat’, the possibility that it can signify the idea ‘cat’ is that the word is not the cat. It is this ‘not’ that fascinates Blanchot, for it marks an absence that is at the heart of language, which in ordinary communication we tend to forget or cover over by referring language to the intention of the speaker. The thought takes the place of the presence of the object to offset the absence of the word."


5 years ago:
Ponderous for the imminent highschool graduation. 

This teen.
- reads all sort of weird things over the internet
- stuck in a bubble

- infatuated
- just :okay: poetry
- Had no clue what life had to offer for her after highschool.


3 years ago:
Ponderous for her life after "graduation".
This late teen.
- Is hyper-active and extroverted
- Giddy on politics
- Practiced poetry regularly

- in transition between infatuation and discovery
- Had this vague desire to make an impact


Today:
Ponderous on her plans for the next few years.
This lady
- Is passionate on her dreams/start up
- Mind developed on socio-political realities
- infatuated but letting it take the last seat on the bus

- could get back to poetry

No comments:

Post a Comment