29.10.14
The War of The Ice Cream
I don't exactly know what am I doing and basically, I'm just winging it.
It's been my second day and my perception's capacity is limited from getting through one day to the next. So far, so good.
But the imminent explosion of dark chocolate sprinkles is waiting for me. I am barely conscious and merely keeping myself on watch.
Merely..albeit I am fully capable of accomplishing the work. In fact, I have no trouble with it.
I couldn't get past the vision of the next day. I couldn't configure my status in the coming months.
This war of the ice cream is getting to me, and for sure, the avalanche of truth would bury me in saccharine goodness.
Soon? Next year? Next day? I don't really know. All I know is that I'm fighting the good fight each and everyday. That's it.
I love what I am doing and every day I find no reason to complain about it since I've been freed from working in some other industries.
But this, this is special, and my tasks are unique and needs a lot of self-motivation in order to be accomplished. I still don't get the hang of this next chapter although I'm already in it. I'm in the next stage of my hoopla still wondering if this is really it.
Still wondering why am I ever here. I don't have time to get all philosophical on this one. I get home and go to sleep. Wish for sleep. Long for sleep.
I'm still waiting for the punchline behind this sludge of "good" stuff before me. And I don't have any plans to feel entitled anytime soon.
This may sound depressing but really, I'm just stuck in a surrealist state.
I have no hesitations on returning to the bookworm-potato state.
Dear future Aytako, let me know what happens after this state of circumstantial disbelief. Whether its great or not, write about it.
Sincerely but huh-just-doing-my-best-anyway,
Aytako of 10/29/14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment