18.6.15

Talking Away.

For the first two decades of my life, I thought I had it all figured out.

When I was a kid, all I've thought of were simple things.
School. Traditional Media. Nature. Arts. Poetry.

By the end of the first decade, I was soaked up on the things the internet has to offer.
Conspiracies. Gore and other atrocities. Esotericism. Quantum Physics. Writing.

It was only nearly three quarters in into the two decades when I've consistently read fictional novels. At that time of my life, highschool, my life was filled with:
School. First encounter with romantic feelings. Poetry. Photography. Internet.

By the final quarter of the two decades, college life, I have:
- met more people than I've ever had from the first 3 quarters of my life
- engaged myself in more activities than I could ever thought of
- explored all possibilities than I never would've if it weren't for the change in my attitude and beliefs
- got serious into these activities which lead me to have real work = meet new people = explore new places = soak up on some meaningful experiences = (and be able to buy my own laptop as well)

And I do not have any plans on stopping.

I'm at a period in my life where the possibilities are within my reach as long as I pursue it.

I've gained a lot and I've lost much. I'll be writing more of these in the coming months.

Meanwhile, here's a soundtrack for this brief period in my life when I've thought everything's too late:



No matter. I'll be back (and writing for you anyway).
- Jy

No comments:

Post a Comment