12.5.10

loNG TYM no Talk , york.

The story so far.

It's summer and the heat of the sun in Tuguegarao, Cagayan is SUPER. While I am confined inside between the house and the dental clinic, I am idle but I've not done any evil. I'm working for my mum as a dental assistant. My wage and working days are indefinite. It is boring. I don't want to be a dentist. I have to say that I don't want to be a kiss-ass like this.

(kiss ass!)

Meanwhile, I had weird recurring dreams that doesn't make any sense at all. I consulted the dream dictionary from time to time and it's relation(dream symbols) to my life is vague (or is it?). I can barely imagine what, how, would be my life like in college. Yesterday, I read about people who sold their souls to the devil. I find it plausible. I remember Dr. Faustus and the real person to which the story is referenced to. Would hell be really that worse? Suffer in the river of eternal fire? Oh, but the devil said it was the opposite. Heaven was too misleading to see it like that. Maybe I would give it a try,bwahahaha.jk.>:)

Yesterday. WE watched Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief. It's two thumbs up for me. I kept on hitting pause because my brother kept asking questions, he can't understand the story that much, he doesn't read books.His knowledge is bounded by the lessons he took and his imagination is peanut.

WE also watched Alice in Wonderland. Again, he doesn't do reading without grades attached. He is pathetic. (but come on, i won't force him to read though i tried, let him be like that.) . I think i'm the only one interested in reading books here in this family. The only one interested in watching documentaries and Nat Geo and Discovery, the one fascinated to learn to speak and write a new language, create a new alphabet or play a different kind of musical instrument and so on. It's not in the genes that entails your interests, right?

I checked my past entries on my journal on my elementary days. I remember my imaginary friend. His name is Mef. He is just a piece of drawing on the cover of my journal. I don't know where he is now but those monologues I wrote on my journal helped me. I remember playing Joss Stone on my portable cd player when I write anything , draw random stuff or lie in bed at night and just hearing it...puts me to sleep.






No comments:

Post a Comment