8.6.10

The Internet.

I understand that the internet is a huge part of our lives but I think its overrated and exaggerated. I regret wasting my time liking things on facebook OR searching the net for useless things OR adding people as friends with which I don't even know him/her OR playing an online game OR just spending my time in front of the monitor. The internet is a self-expanding tool for information , the relevant and the irrelevant. IMHO, life is better off without the internet. We can live more out of life when we don't spend it "socializing,shopping,answering..everything" on the internet. I will spend less time on it. I'll use it if necessary but the least I can do with it is for entertainment. I think that entertainment on the net is short-lived and shallow and self-centered. Consider me an old soul who doesn't get the hype of the internet (by now, but then..I was hooked) BUT I won't let it take control of my life period.

I've got some nifty lines for myself by myself:
:))

1) I won't idolize anything since every individual is different. I won't live my life in the silhouette of another. I can create my own. (by the quotes of an author, a line of a love song or a plot of a movie or series)

2) The least I would never do is to impress, by that I mean faking my similarity and superiority.

3) of facebook: liking posts, becoming a fan of someone, getting into nirvana of some online game, getting a mil. comments of a photo or getting a thousand friends WON'T GIVE ME MY LIFE, LOVE or FUTURE. It's a cheap magic trick. I won't buy it.

4) I'm always final with what I want in life. It is because I am a person of character OR I am a person lazy to change my visions. I'm persistent.:T

5) I'm not always interested in the unusual. I am always interested with the truth.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment