I'll put one rule over my life. That I shouldn't follow any (hah! my tendency to make a paradox overtook me again). I won't follow any rules in life, love, work based on sayings , quotes or songs! though it is entertaining to do it , in all truths i live by, i won't. I have to deal with what life gives me or whatever happens to me. I think rules in life only restrict you to your limits. I don't want to be trapped in a box. I notice that most of the people are content with having a family, work, properties...well, I just find it boring, what happens when they die? what have they done for the world? These worries only define me. I always have the passion to do something for the world. O have the desire to change it for the better. I can't wait. sighhhh.
6.6.10
NO RULES.
*I am ashamed. I type simple words, simple sentences and simple thoughts as of the moment. all apologies.*
I'll put one rule over my life. That I shouldn't follow any (hah! my tendency to make a paradox overtook me again). I won't follow any rules in life, love, work based on sayings , quotes or songs! though it is entertaining to do it , in all truths i live by, i won't. I have to deal with what life gives me or whatever happens to me. I think rules in life only restrict you to your limits. I don't want to be trapped in a box. I notice that most of the people are content with having a family, work, properties...well, I just find it boring, what happens when they die? what have they done for the world? These worries only define me. I always have the passion to do something for the world. O have the desire to change it for the better. I can't wait. sighhhh.
I'll put one rule over my life. That I shouldn't follow any (hah! my tendency to make a paradox overtook me again). I won't follow any rules in life, love, work based on sayings , quotes or songs! though it is entertaining to do it , in all truths i live by, i won't. I have to deal with what life gives me or whatever happens to me. I think rules in life only restrict you to your limits. I don't want to be trapped in a box. I notice that most of the people are content with having a family, work, properties...well, I just find it boring, what happens when they die? what have they done for the world? These worries only define me. I always have the passion to do something for the world. O have the desire to change it for the better. I can't wait. sighhhh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment