5.6.10

Thoughts on ghosts.

Ghosts. Terrifying. Haunting. Scary. That's how Hollywood portrays it.Well, for me, ghosts are people like us too, only dead(hah?). If you try to put your place in the ghost's presence you would certainly see it in a different window, hey, we all have the right to be present in this world, right? It's not the ghost's fault why s/he is there or that s/he scares the crap out of other people. It's fear that they might harm you. Seeing one is not a horrible thing. It's because s/he's just there and they need our prayers. Their souls need to be set in peace.

From my experience, I don't run when I "see" one , I find it weird (really) , instead I try to look at them more closely to see if I can see their human form. Unluckily (most of the time), all I can see is their silhouettes and torsos and form but not their face or physical features. Sometimes I can, somehow, but the face is kinda blurry.:)

So practice practice practice.:)
Fear makes it 100x worse than what it really is.

NOTE FROM THE FUTURE: GHOST ARE....YOU'LL LEARN LATER.;)

No comments:

Post a Comment