A: do you know anyone who's cap?
Gfc: oh yes my grandma.
A: oh, what 's the sign of your grandpa?
Gfc: he's an aquarius.
A: (grins) oh really? how are they like?
Gfc: well,they are sweet, my grandpa doesn't stay in the house for long, he's always out with his friends, money burns a hole in his pocket , he is very random and is a "chick boy" and so my grandma gets angry at him for being that way but in time she learned to compromise with his behavior and accept him for what he's like.
A: OHH. that's awful, they're at opposite ends, right?
Gfc: I guess but they're attracted to each other, my grandma handled the money and the household for him.
A: ohhh. I think Taurus is a match for me.
Gfc: Taurus, my dad is one, he is responsible though not that smart, he's great at "pagdidiskarte sa buhay", he is a good father, the downside is that he's possessive.
A: ahh okay.
Gfc: but hey look at the downside, smart people are often the ones who go s-t-u-p-i-d in love.
A: (i won't let that happen!!!!)no. i can see it when it'll come.
Head over heart? heart over head?
(bullcrap.IDK. i don't want to suffer, so head over heart
BULLCRAP. I don't know the truth in love. I might as well avoid it.
ANYWAY
I was searching for a french song in youtube [j'taime by nathalie] ( i love listening to french songs when i was a kid) but alas didn't find it but came across a super short film...(funny) ><, J'taime starring Olga Kurylenko and Elijah Wood directed by : Vincenzo Natali
NOTE FROM ZE FUTURE: I NO LONGER BELIEVE IN HOROSCOPES. YOU'LL LEARN LATER.-11311.
nice post. maybe you'd like to check my blog http://stories-out-of-inkblots.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeletefollow it if you like the posts. enjoy!