I was bored. So I decided to search for "miracles true story" on Google. Then I clicked one, cause i feel like it and read some stories, to speculate on and say wehhhh(haha!). My subconscious says click this, click that (I don't believe in purposes!), so I clicked the one with the "friend" as a title. Then something pinched my nerves maybe because the story touched me, but I'll say not! it didn't! I remember praying for things to God when i was young. I was waiting for these things to happen and I'd thank Him when it came true. Sometimes it's funny that these prayers are answered yet I can't see that it's it, it's just too good to be true and the only thing that's stopping me from getting it is me! ahahaha! i am my own enemy ! i won't believe in something that can't be held! ><,
Miracles.um.i'd rather go for hard work.:)
(though something that defies explanation IS a miracle)
No comments:
Post a Comment