10.9.11

I could use somebody whom I'm gonna give all my secrets away.



Hello queasiness.

Hello tangled strings.

I'm back.

Later, I'd be staying overnight by the office to finish my literary outputs.

Right now, I got this queasy feeling.

From where? I don't know.

You do know that if you think of a person too much, you can make him/her feel/think of something,do you?

That's why I don't trust what I'm feeling/thinking right now.

Everyday I eliminate thoughts if they should be worth thinking further of.

I also do that with feelings.

Next week I've got midterms. A fortnight will be the univ's intramurals in which I'd be sleepless for half the week for overnight publications.

Now that I've deducted my queasiness while I'm typing away the things I've got to do.

It seems that the source of this queasiness is this:

I miss a particular person in which I don't know if I have hopes of ever talking to in this lifetime.

It took too long to admit this was the source.

Now that I know the source, i can now solve this problem methodologically.

*deep breaths*

You're going to be my source of literary outputs tonight. *evil grin*

I'll make you the villain then I'll make you the bystander then I'll switch you back to the villain

though you'll be defeated quickly and tragically. ha ha.

tu me manque, ami.

No comments:

Post a Comment