6.9.11

Natural Oddity.

Ever since I was a kid, i behave oddly (period)

I behave oddly that I found it hard to resuscitate friendships with any kid of my age even though I was really super "cool'' when they first meet me. What first meeting meant was the first week of classes. I would be ''cool'' to them because I knew a lot of things. I would even tell them things and phenomena they would wonder at but as the weeks pass by they would eventually go about their normal kid behavior and talk about stuff I would pass off as a waste of discussion (you know how the conversation ends).

I did try to introduce my world to theirs, though at first they would put off surprised countenances eventually I received passive replies and nothing of my expected creative or intellectual responses that would hopefully lead to a conversation. I thought at first I acted my age, as a kid would..only later have i learned that i would be alone in my contemplations.

As a result, I normally go out alone during recess because i found it awkward for me to keep up with any group and just be silent when they were all chattering about anything a kid would most wonder about. I have later discovered a perfect headquarters during recess time -the principal's office. There I enjoyed my stay since it is air-conditioned , well lit and silent. I have always adored a shelf of books and I grabbed a book on one of 'em as soon as I saw the book with the same color of the cover of mine back in the house. That was how i spent my snack times and long breaks (during my early elementary years) , reading covers upon covers of books (mostly they're encyclopedias since it is the office and not the library) and taking them home to read overnight. Everything was perfect, it's a safe haven from boring things.

Then I got kicked out.

Apparently, someone's mother is not that happy that I was excelling in academics and topping in the class (and for scoring above what her daughter accomplishes). So one day, the mother dragged me into the principal's office and complained on how I was bullying people around (playing with powder and the electric fan) and things like I walk around the classroom during lectures (because I was not interested) and that I was breaking rules blah blah blah. My classmate's dramatic cry was so convincing and how the principal was kumare with the mother finally hit the kick-out button.

to be continued..

Note: I don't think I'd like to continue typing in here. I'll finish this in another unknown blog. Too much for possible intrigue.:-)




1 comment: