So here am I getting awkward to my own blog after not posting with coherent detail after what seemed an aeon like this punctuation-ally erred sentence.hah.
It's gonna be a busy week, my dear.
So you can hear me saying this again and again for quite some time 'till your ears bleed of some disease.hah.
Let us see.
Monday --- there's speech choir and the finals for cell & molecular biology.
Tuesday --- finish my assigned publi articles, clearance & sell those shirts.
Wednesday --- visit Mike with publi peeps in sta. ana
Thursday --- leaving for Manila, grand alumni homecoming of CEGP
Friday --- the event, in UPD
Saturday --- arrival from Manila, maybe hang-out with BBBB & Huge
Sunday --- maybe nothing anymore(?)
I met a lot of people this month. I also talk to strangers everyday. Today, I met a pilot. Yesterday, I met a preacher. One day from yesterday, I met a respiratory therapist. I think I'll be keeping up this routine. It enhances social skills by ten million times.
"Everyday's a new day!" -100 years
It's wonderful to live a life. It's beautiful to be alive.
===============================================================
Plugging here and letting you take a peep of my journal:
(back at you bawang!haahaa!)
sam dooodlez.
sam unrefutable evidence of teen angst.
sam undeniable teen fantasy.
sam undeniable microscopic handwriting.;-)
and some eternal reflection of grassy hills and human decay.
[i hope you've reached this line-haahaa.;) ]
[i hope you've reached this line-haahaa.;) ]
HAHAHA LOL Jy, I laughed here:)))))
ReplyDelete