Or not. Just a comparison chart--err bullet.
Prepare for inanities.
=========================================================
Do/Am
What I Would Like People To Think I Do (Case A):
Lost her V-card. Kissed a lot of guys. Ultra Mega Hedonist.
Cheap and all the hoopla of Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman.
What I Really Do (Case A):
I've read that in the books. I've seen it in the movies.
I have friends who are living this kind of lifestyle
(as will be explained later).
Guys are at times easier to talk to than girls. They're most likely
straightforward with things. Plus, they are more convenient to hang out with.
=====================================================================
What I Would Like People To Think I Do (Case B):
Your crush next course. Pretty, sweet and all the conyo-ness. Hihi. (-X
What I Really Do (Case B):
I go to class with sleeves unrolled. I don't have a handkerchief with me all the time but I use tissue.
I don't always comb my hair. I don't care if whenever I eat, food smudges itself on my cheeks
and gets my mouth all messy (I'll wipe it anyway later). I eat a lot during break time. My shoes are construction plowers. Ever since I've started college and have gotten it off with former contacts, I got HI-jean(It's a past time and it's what I usually am at home,lelz). The old cover has been worn out. I wonder how many people saw through it.
=========================================================================
What I Would Like People To Think I Do (Case C):
Nangangain ng tanga. Huwag subukang i-mental battle. Matutunaw ang iyong brain.
Ipiprito daw niya at ipapakain sa mga daga. LELZ.
What I Really Do (Case C):
I am only aware that I know nothing. I know that I can learn truths from everyone. Everyone in this world has something to say (and let me not be sarcastic) and one will learn from it. I know that there are lesser and greater people than myself in all kinds of fields. I am lost in the crowd of mediocrity but never below the abilities I put up with myself.
=====================================================================
What I Would Like People To Think I Do (Case D):
A lover of truth and knowledge. Weird but could easily be talked to unlike other people.
Non-judgmental. A real friend if you could bear her endless talks about life and stuff.
What I Really Do (Case D):
Read ebooks. Meet people from all walks of life as much and as wide (in age range and culture) as I can. Talk to strangers. Listen to their lives. Travel alone. Live a day in their shoes to understand what it's like (if possible). Feel it. Cherish it. Write as much as I can about it afterwards. Do this as frequently as possible.
=================================================================
What I Would Like People To Think I Do (Case E):
A rebel. An activist. A speaker. A fighter. One who could survive in any environment you throw her into.
Knows the hard knock's life isn't really a joke. Lives it.
What I Really Do (Case E):
Studying and immersing myself. *Buffering*
No comments:
Post a Comment