4.11.12

Chirp Chirp. (:



[Scene: Enter Doubt Demon To Play With My Mental Faculties]

[DD is my own ifs and buts = Doubt Demon]

DD: Bibigyan kita ng 100TB Mobile Hard Drive! Kasama na rin yun kapag nagexam ka! Alisin mo lang siya sa memory mo!

A: Hmmm. Not worth it. (:

DD: Mamahalin ka ni Johnny Depp!

A: I'm not sure if we're compatible. Plus, he's way older than me. I won't be loving a person just for his fame. It's unfair, y'know.

DD: People would hate you.

A: Doesn't really matter for me. I've long been standing up for issues people wouldn't even bother to know about (and it affects them greatly).

DD: You are some ass.

A: I am not just like any other ass. I'm assertive.

DD: What makes you so sure about it? It just might be an illusion and I'm only being rational here on the possibilities.

A: I'm seeing with my mind and I'm feeling with my heart. With these abstractions, the possibilities are indeed endless. Few are plausible. One hits the spot rightly.

DD: You are a kid. A decade from now you'd be laughing at this (or cursing at it).

A: I'm months away from physical and legal adulthood. Maybe past a year or two on mental maturity. If it turns out otherwise, it wouldn't be a loss. I have merely complied with the vicissitudes of my resilient life.:-)

DD: You are confident, huh.Now let's wait till you are left to handle "life" on your own.

A: To the wise, my worry-wart portion, life is but a short dream to live with diligence. It is an enchanting tale to look at with curiosity and enthusiasm. A quirky paradox within a simple perceptive frame. A vivid sensation to the life it receives from giving.

DD: And thus I am fulfilling it by casting all my doubts for good and speaking now..

A: And hear the symphony in between the words that binds the reality and the idea we speak.

[chirpchirp]

No comments:

Post a Comment