Be posting/updating one per week.
RAPED!
You come back to me
Looking the same
As you were when
I last saw you
Before you were held
Hostage in the hands
Of a stranger
Damnit.
You flew out of my mind.
Whipped past those
Ceramic tiles and
Passive eyes
I was lost rather
Than you were
Lost.
Occupied, sheltered
But embittered by
The dignity repealed
From your faces.
I wish to recover
You from being
Discovered.
IDK.
I’m stripped
Past the realms of
Expecting.
The scent of your leaves
The firmness of your
Lips, The sanctity of
Your secret grieves out
The longing in me.
------------------------------------------You come back to me
Looking the same
As you were when
I last saw you
Before you were held
Hostage in the hands
Of a stranger
Damnit.
You flew out of my mind.
Whipped past those
Ceramic tiles and
Passive eyes
I was lost rather
Than you were
Lost.
Occupied, sheltered
But embittered by
The dignity repealed
From your faces.
I wish to recover
You from being
Discovered.
IDK.
I’m stripped
Past the realms of
Expecting.
The scent of your leaves
The firmness of your
Lips, The sanctity of
Your secret grieves out
The longing in me.
No comments:
Post a Comment