4.1.13

2013 Hello :)


                                                        Just Wonderful. Awesome-static.


                  I can remember closing my eyes for a moment in a service bus on a busy highway at about 6 in the morning while this song was playing (routinely-usually). I can remember letting the words sink in in the bottom of my mind. There was this sense of calm to it that even as a kid, I know that things would turn out fine for me..eventually.

                  Turning legal this year, there's many things I wouldn't really bother or worry with this year. It goes away as the years happen. It wouldn't really matter for me. Whatever loss or joy this year may bring is another input to life's harmonic spin revolving within its own unique focal point. Memories are priceless but they don't have to put a price on one's future wonders and wanderings.

                    Dear Aytako, stay creative-freaky introspective lovely contented. You'll be fine. :)

Love,
1413.

No comments:

Post a Comment