28.1.13
Feasibility Study.
R looked at me with a side glance whilst scanning the board's indifferent and undecipherable text from the previous class. This was 3 hours of boring lecture. He stared at me with a questionable countenance. What should I do? I ogled a silly face followed by a snark remark with my lips. He laughed. I then continued my inch-by-inch slouch on my seat and drew random scribbles on the index card, most of them were squares.
As the class dismissed I hurried myself to talk to the teacher responsible for the fate of my last year in this bachelor's degree I'm taking. I wanted to do my research at a different location so I've asked her what are the other plausible tweaks she could suggest I would do on my proposed study (which got accepted immediately, yey!). R, however, walked slowly and exited the classroom last as he stared at me from a distance. I walked towards the gate to find the usual scarcity of transportation at this point of the afternoon. I waited for vehicles I could hijack to hitch a ride on (maybe a lumber truck?) but to no avail. I was able to get a tricycle which hurriedly passed (to avoid literal "stoning" from the drivers who were waiting by the terminal) through the highway. R passed letting a friend hitch a ride on his motorcycle. He looked kinda pissed off since I took down his offer to let him take me "home" before the 3 hour class started.
He had been my 1-year-elementary classmate. But, nevertheless, the factors synthesized by this profiling negated the feasibility of a Sirius connection. Bwahahaha!
(+) the fact that i wouldn't be paying much attention since I'm more interested with life y'know (unless you're one helluva person I'd be chasing for..--NO.)
Earlier that day..
I dreamt of being at the backstage of a theater and as the curtains were finally opening, the choir in front of me started singing what seemed to be a reprise of Seasons of Love. Tears instantly fell down (LOL) my pezzz. I think it was the end of something (or maybe a new beginning from some other beginning's end hint: closing time! )
Back to the first part of storyline..
Well, there's a lot of things and guys and people yet to meet on the way to "truth"! oh yeah!
I just had salad and california maki!
And fuck yeah. MOAR. MOAR. MOAR of this life. Surprise.
\m/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment