
I can say I am not the same person you might have seen yesterday. The day I have let my life be in the hands of Jesus, it was never the same. I gave up all my fears, pains, grudges unto His care for I can not carry it alone. If I were to share it to a person, it would give me relief but it wouldn't simply make me a better person, it wouldn't uplift my soul like God does. When I decided to give it up, I was afraid I'm gonna get sucked up into something worse, but I didn't. I thought "oh, i'm gonna be one of those people telling how great Jesus is" , those happy people that can't seem to get out of their "highs" they used to irritate me, but you see I know now why it is great to have Jesus in your life. It made me a better person without needing the support of love in another. FOR I can not truly understand love not unless I understand how God's love can be perfect as it is. I will edit this soon and cite some advantages (there are no disadvantages) since I have lived by the fact that He died on the cross just so we will be saved from our sins and just so we will have eternal life. He wouldn't have done that but He did, otherwise all of us would be in the ownership of the devil right now. That's how minimal we humans are and that's how much God loves us. :-)
tata for now. finals.:]
No comments:
Post a Comment