24.3.11

Crossroads.




I can feel it now. This is the day before my final hurray in UST. I got the certificate of Good Moral Character straight off the Dean's office and I thought it was going to be THAT easy. I was so sure of my presence when Ma'am Vergara (the SWDB chairman), Sir Lipardo (the college secretary) , Ma'am Mojica (SLP coordinator) and the Dean asked me with discouraging tones "Are you sure??", "well, I am sure I wanted to be a doctor." ...It caused doubt for a moment and then it hit me spontaneously as I tried to strengthen my voice.

Aytako: "Yes, and for this reason.."
Them: "Wouldn't you think it would be such a waste for your slot?"
Aytako: "I know."
Them: "Once you leave there's no turning back."
Aytako:''I know."

Ma'am Rain Chua (literature professor) gave a word on it, "Follow your heart because it is what'll make you happy." when Ma'am Vergara left. She thought I was transferring to AB because she knows my passion for writing (I asked her to critique my works) which added to the cloud of noise trying to disorient my peaceful decision.

I've done it, but I haven't had this paper processed yet by the accounting office. Since I want to reflect upon this "problem" , I entered Lover's Lane to think about things...then I sat by the fountain of wisdom. There I sat, philosophizing about life, on how mundane I was then. It was such a waste to live for the world but now I am glad and gratified that I am no longer a soul chained and controlled by its sinfulness. What they have said didn't perturb me though I tried to make myself disturbed by this fact ( SLP is in demand) because I astonished myself with my "calmness". I am going to be a doctor who'll share to others that even if science can cure their medical illnesses, God would always be the best cure to all kinds of diseases in this world.

I woke up today with the thought of sharing to the children of the streets the God that loves them so much by making Him as the Ultimate Superhero the media has been hiding about. It is still in my ideas. I am still in the process of creating it thus. I also woke up from a dream with various symbols in it...a red bird and a lot of huge goldfishes. They both have the same meaning, tomorrow is going to be filled with happiness. What are the instances of these various symbols all with the same meaning to appear every single night? Clearly, it is a "yes" for God. I will be taking up biology and make it according to His will. Amen.







No comments:

Post a Comment