Sprocketeen.
Why Sprocketeen?
-I've been thinking of creating a blog these past few days. It's not that I would be moving blogs and will be posting solely on the new one, it's just that i wanted to organize my posts and post the proper one in the "proper" blog. I've already typed a few sentences here but I'm still not answering the question.(here it goes) Sprocketeen, you see, is what popped in my head when i'm in the moment of creating it. Sprocketeer is already taken and what neat thought to include my identity as a teenager in this blog?nifty.
Proceeding to the root word, sprocket, it's also the word that appeared in my mind when i've planned of creating a new blog.I forgot what a sprocket is but the word sounded right for who i am today. A sprocket is a round metal device that is used in machinery. It reminds me of the sprocket I kept on fixing on my bike back when I was a kid. The best explanation you can find on this one is in the subtitle of the blog.;-)
What will you be posting on Sprocketeen?
I would be posting on the things I am trudging on today. As a wheel would show the tracks past by so would I post what not-i have made.
Will you be more infrequent posting in york412 now that you are posting on Sprocketeen?
We'll see.:)
What could you(not you) tell me on the posts you have posted in york412?
I've been right at times with the truth and sometimes I missed it. This time not-I will be aiming for one goal : GOD.:-)
BTW, the url is http://www.theteensprocket.blogspot.com
-End of the interview-
-I've been thinking of creating a blog these past few days. It's not that I would be moving blogs and will be posting solely on the new one, it's just that i wanted to organize my posts and post the proper one in the "proper" blog. I've already typed a few sentences here but I'm still not answering the question.(here it goes) Sprocketeen, you see, is what popped in my head when i'm in the moment of creating it. Sprocketeer is already taken and what neat thought to include my identity as a teenager in this blog?nifty.
Proceeding to the root word, sprocket, it's also the word that appeared in my mind when i've planned of creating a new blog.I forgot what a sprocket is but the word sounded right for who i am today. A sprocket is a round metal device that is used in machinery. It reminds me of the sprocket I kept on fixing on my bike back when I was a kid. The best explanation you can find on this one is in the subtitle of the blog.;-)
What will you be posting on Sprocketeen?
I would be posting on the things I am trudging on today. As a wheel would show the tracks past by so would I post what not-i have made.
Will you be more infrequent posting in york412 now that you are posting on Sprocketeen?
We'll see.:)
What could you(not you) tell me on the posts you have posted in york412?
I've been right at times with the truth and sometimes I missed it. This time not-I will be aiming for one goal : GOD.:-)
BTW, the url is http://www.theteensprocket.blogspot.com
-End of the interview-
No comments:
Post a Comment