25.8.11

On UST.


Have you ever asked yourself why the SUN is on the cross and not the SON?
Has the symbolism of the SON have the same meaning as the SUN?
HAVE WE BEEN WORSHIPING JESUS CHRIST, THE SUN?
Has this logo been in err and was only passed on throughout the centuries?
HARDLY.

SO does this mean that UST worships the sun?
YES.

Wherefore, if it does worship the sun then it
practices paganism.

BUT IT IS A CATHOLIC INSTITUTION YOU MAY SAY,
IT HAS EVEN BEEN VISITED BY PRIESTS FROM THE HOLY SEE...
SURELY, THERE MUST BE A REASON WHY THEY
DIDN'T EVEN THOUGHT OF CHANGING IT..
IT IS BECAUSE THAT CATHOLICISM PRACTICES PAGANISM.
(Yes, I KNOW, I was gravely disappointed too from my research in the library
and in the internet and most importantly in the BIBLE where RC contradicts the scriptures)

ALL THESE CENTURIES,
PEOPLE (THE MASSES) WERE NOT ABLE TO SEE WHAT'S WRONG WITH IT.
THEY DON'T EVEN TRY TO SEE WHAT IT REALLY MEANS.
THEY HAVE BEEN PASSIVE IN THEIR BELIEFS WITH THEIR MINDSETS
MOLDED BY THE FALLIBLE LEADERS.

I, too, was once passive in seeing these things.
It keeps you blinded on how the world really works.
On how everything you may see is a great deception set upon us
By the few men who control the world.

"
Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:"
-MATTHEW

IF THE FEW MEN WHO CONTROL THE WORLD
WERE TO TELL THE TRUTH ON THEIR AGENDA,
THEY WOULD TELL IT WITH LIES,
TRUTH IS MESHED WITH MISINFORMATION.
FOR A START, TRY READING ON VIGILANT CITIZEN

Such is the case of Dan Brown with his
best selling novel Angels & Demons.
This is where I've first read about the Illuminati
and have thought that this conspiracy might be true.
I've read further on this and learned that
it is only diluted truth.

If you put a spoon of wine (truth) in a barrel of sewage, it is still sewage.
If you put a spoon of sewage (lies) in a barrel of wine, it is
still sewage.

All that I can advise to you my fellowmen
is not just be contented with the information i have presented
but to also do your own research (it's just a google away!a library away! the BIBLE away!)
to prove your "given" truth to be
true (or otherwise),
may you do it with utmost fervor that
along the mass information you may read
you will discern the truth.

From what I have learned, every piece of the puzzle just made sense.
*Think for yourself*
That is all.
QUAERE VERUM.





No comments:

Post a Comment