9.8.11

JYRN DNS LATELY.

HI AGAIN.:-)

IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I'VE TYPED SOMETHING WORTHWHILE HERE..:P

so..FROM JUNE..LET ME GIVE YA A PICTURE JOURNAL OF NOT-I-SELF.:)))

WARNING: you may not be entertained. sinusubukan ko lamang pong magkwento.mercie beacoup:]

I've attended a BD party of three of my bio classmates.:)

with Charlene.:)

ooops.out of nowhere pic.:))

with the peeps.:D


It was my first time out with BIO peeps and it was so much fun and memorable.:)
Next stop..Let's take a rewind and go back to my cousin's beach wedding back in May (haven't posted pics for this one..) originating from this post.

Brightness too highhh:P :)
(w/Ate Steph) :]


Candid. i like it.:))

If this were a movie, i'd tell this is my fav part.:3
w/Kuya King & Kuya Gab


Shall I say more?
hmm...
Let's say I've auditioned for the school paper
and got admitted as L - - - R A R Y Editor. *smugs*
You can tell they're pretty cool in there too.B)


all i can say is..ORANGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
we took the long walk on a "hill". =)


The perfect pose pic.:''>
Taken by Mr.EIC(Kuya JC) .=)


SO there ya have it. SO many things in SO little a time.
Not all of them got pics but they're all worthwhile.:)

Til then,
Jyr.:)




No comments:

Post a Comment