For years I've been posting on this blog with only one intention in my mind,
It was always to seek the truth.
I have not experienced anything or was inspired
To think this way, I ask myself all the time
On my consciousness of the world...
For I only see it as partial truth.
I could go on alone on a journey
Without a footstep remembered
From the roads I have trodden upon
--i'm Nowhere near the end (but I hear the call from home).
As I wander on while keeping
My memory of God (Who is the map to my home)
I press on the imprint of my soul
While the whole earth whispers
"this is home...this is home.."
"No innocent lamb falls for the
Gaping hole.."
"you deserved this,
You are adam's seed after all."
I call out to Him
And I cry like a child
I am nothing but
a sinful seed after all..
God says
"you are my child..
I will never leave you alone.
A lie will always be worthless
you are not a sinful seed at all."
And I am comforted.
I rest in God alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment