29.4.12

Grown.


Hi there.


Without looking at the date of my previous post, it seems too me I haven't really been a jolly and impulsive blogger for a long time. But I'm cleared of all duties except summer class wherein I'm taking my advanced subjects so there's no reason I could not type away all these wanderings inside my cuckoo head in here.

According to my predictions on my private journal, things are going smoothly as deducted. It scares me. I mean you dream/see smoke coming out of a building then 2 days ahead there is a real fire that engulfed the houses nearby the building you've dreamed/seen of.

Aside from those "foresights", I write about the plausible future states of people. It's taking shape. I don't like it. Reality is being moulded right in front of my very eyes. My analysis seems right since the subject I'm writing a future on is really headed that way..and none of the subject's contacts might even think of it being the future state of the subject. I am only going to conclude when it really happens..in a matter of 5 years to a decade.


I'm no messiah. I'm a perfectly imperfect human. A more truthful description is that i am dust. And these works of mine might only be correct because my biased POV makes it so.


I'm still searching for a person with a high consciousness on realms. You'll get what I mean if  you are what I mean.


'Til then,
I've grown.
[woe to those who still think people are the same since you've last met them]









No comments:

Post a Comment