Hello.:-)
One thing I learned about Asperger's syndrome is that people who have it are routinary and get uneasy more than what should be if the routine is changed, well, that's not me for sure. I take variations as much as I can and hate repeating things over and over again. I don't think I have it, I hypothesize that I am just smart, that's all. Everyone is.;-)
I have a theory about Asperger's and every idea (as a state of being) put into reality through words by society aren't real.
For instance, the gender spectrum for me is something that only exists to cope up with the demands of the physical world to define everything. I personally look beyond physical orientation. I get attracted to a person's perception of reality. I'm looking forward to meet someone who also thinks like this, with this perception..with this idea (i know nothing is original in here). For now, i am grateful that i am able to love more people than I could have then because I am withheld by false presumptions and prejudice. I am now able to learn more, discover more and live more (and i think this sentence is grammatically incorrect but idc).
Much like poetry. There are times when you don't follow the rules of grammar there and you just stick with the impact and the feeling the words invoke even if the sentence is incoherent. The structure wasn't there, the structure whose purpose was to make you understand the message. The structure wasn't there but you comprehended the idea more than what the structured text could evoke. It's one of the powers of poetry, methinks.
And, as you are reading this, my dear reader (the words dear and read is good to the eyes), I must say I am thankful you are reading as it entails desire to learn things from others and not only from oneself. Be proud of that. There are people who struggle to solve their problems merely because they refuse to take themselves as a part of the world. The immense and breath taking world.
I am more than usually grammatically incorrect as of this post but I am still smiling.:-)
To you dear reader I am giving my most sincere piece of love, hope , healing and peace.
(even as I may be sleeping as of the moment, i still mean it)
If only I could hug everyone who's reading this sentence and say "i know it has been a tough journey for you, I may be new to this life but I am feeling for your pains and regrets. It's not the end. May you find life more and more beautiful each day. For you, I breathe in peace." Imagine for me that I do.:-)
[going beyond the skin]
[peace]
may you find life more and more beautiful each day.
ReplyDeleteand may you be blessed in ways you never thought possible.
those are my prayers for you.
thanks.:)
Deletemay you have peace in your soul and mind.
that is one of my prayers for you.
thanks for visiting.:)