3.7.11

FANCY SCHMANCY

Let my childish schemes waste this post awayJ

Tonight,I’m gonna write about the fancy schmancy things I’ve done today (or these past days). I wanna tell you.

I used my name to rent a hotel room and to pay a laptop (last week). None of them I can afford if not for mom paying it.I’m a ghost signer now.hehe :P

I’ve been practicing a piece lately. It’s. It’s a surprise you. For now, it’s still a secret. *winks*

I usually do things without telling people it’s my first time to do it and people wouldn’t notice it at all. hah hah hah [let’s make use of the space real well dear] J

Nowadays, I would sing my heart out when I feel like it..and no one would bother.Dance to no music ‘cause you feel like it. Y E S !

I’ve been having the song You Give Me Something by James Morrison in my head and my heart for quite awhile now. Keeps on repeating while I’m typing this. “that someday I might know my heart..”

His cool and husky voice and the oh so orchestra background music makes me wanna “give it a try” that “someday I might call you from my heart”…”but it might be a second too late.”

“And the words that I could never say are gonna come out anyway!” Y E S !

-Wwwhy?

“Cause you give me something that makes me scared alright.”:)

= (insert a big big big big big big big big big big spaceeee) =

Who would want to know what’s been goin’ round with me lately? Oh maybe google, the CIA.right.

Here google track this:

I’ve attended a birthday party. My bio blockmates are oh so tight. Eventually over time, I have observed them to be “pairing off” –How cute is that:)

We usually go home together, when we ride the jeep home we’ll take over one whole jeep. How cool is that. Then we’ll say Goodbye freeennzzz to every stranger in the jeep when leaving, the stranger in return will give a weird look. Hah hah. = ) ) ) )

I can’t understand.

Aytakuotes:

#Freedom precedes Peace. Peace predes Contentment. Contentment precedes Happiness. Happiness precedes Love. Love precedes Goodness. Goodness precedes Love. God precedes everything. Heh heh heh =)))

#Smiling is the best weapon against Satan’s attack of negativity (yes, it comes from him.duh.). Satan is the father of deception so he will fool you everyday for you to think that this day is “bad” . Smile at the lie and say “I don’t believe in it bitch. God gave me a wonderful day today. Nothing could ever destroy it.Who are you devil compared to God?!?” *smirks*

Interview na rin:

Sino ba ang kinakausap mo dito sa blog?

-Hindi ko nga alam eh. Minsan ako lang pero minsan kung sinu-sino sigurong mapapadaan dito.

Nagmahal ka na ba ng tao?

-Of course. Out of nowhere yang tanong na yan ha.:)

Define Love?

-Love is a quiet word.

Do you think love will outlast death?

-Human to human love won’t. It’s only here will we love each other humans. It’s hard to explain. We will all live together as souls who have no memory of the things they had in the world (I was rich, smart, handsome..). In replacement of human love is God’s direct love which will be so much awesome-er. You may not understand this because you might still be holding only to what is perceived by the senses. There are things beyond the senses..

What do you think about religion?

Religion is bullshit. Religion will not get you to heaven. Religion is like putting God in an organized box with a constant schedule and numbered prayers. Roman Catholicism is a big cult worshipping Mary and statues. God did not want statues of HIM, not even of the cross! (read your Bible!) how much more of mere people like “saints”? Did you know that the Papal hat comes from the pagan god Dagon? St. Peter won’t be there to call your name! (who said St.Peter was the one who calls the heaven or hell list?!?) God did not invent Christmas! Christmas has ungodly origins. Do your research. Wake up. This might shock you or offend you but this is the plausible truth many people can’t accept. Many people think they believe in God but they don’t. I’m keeping shut about this around people but I ain’t keeping shut of it in here.

“Could it be possible that they’re living a lie all their lives?” “Yes” might make a lot of people insane.

So yes, I don’t have a religion but I do have a God.

(Can’t help it)

-Ang Nangangarap na Med Student

No comments:

Post a Comment