24.7.11

Rehab.

Amy Winehouse died.
=*coughs* conspiracy *coughs* =
BUT still I say a no, no, no.:)

I actually miss my 'ol college. Amy Winehouse's rehab reminds me of it every single time. Now, who would pay attention to what I'm missing? maybe someone with purpose other than that is God. It's the feeling that you left some state you had no plans to leave but...I cannot type anything here without people laying their judgment to what I'm saying. So here I land..here I leave again. Here i make a footprint that leads to another path to life. Footprints always have a path. They don't stop until it's really the end. I'm free as the wind and I'm happy for it.

Independent

...doesn't feel lonely when she's alone.
...doesn't feel insecure when she's alone.
...doesn't care if the road's still untrodded.
...doesn't know if she's in drought..or flooded.

..i go places
..meet people from all walks of life and appreciate the beauty of the life they are living
..and I appreciate the knowledge and lesson that each day is giving to me.

free your love, free your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment