30.7.11
Stolen.
I won't type away what this post is about but let it reveal itself..eventually.I really never thought it would get to this, I never thought I would be thinking this way. It was an instant wherein i could not predict what's going to happen and God took a hold of it. How could I say it was God? No human or any form of entertainment (do they keep you satisfied?) could make me content as much as a knowledge (not belief) of God could make me. I don't subscribe myself to blind faith wherein you rely upon the guidance of God governed men to get God into your homepage. It's simply ridiculous. You could get God anywhere and it's for free! Let God directly speak to you and not wait for a second hand advice from one fellow sinner. It's only a matter of time (decades, when you get old for you didn't die young) when you start thinking whether your life made any sense at all.
I couldn't simply keep that thought for later for if I were wrong, it might be too late. What better thing to do in summer than to use it to formulate a new philosophy in life? Right..right...I couldn't think of anything better than thinking. I thought well with the states that were given to me, the one I was born with. I might as well think my whole life over. My religion, the media, the study-work-family-die life cycle..pretty much everything for I have time in my hands. When I began seeking for the truth, every step I took and every lift of my head looking upon the next step were simply moments of awe and astonishment. I had to reevaluate if what I am seeing was real. It never sank on me on how great God is, people limit God to books and on certain places called churches and on numbered prayers called "rosaries" and on formulated prayers called "petitions" and through people of God called "saints"-we're people of God too, aren't we? Those things felt like eye patches preventing me to see anything but the boring granite road and not the paradise God has created in this world.
I called myself crazy when i first gained this insight regarding the "normal" life..that if it is not of God then it is of the devil. On gaining this insight, I began to see more lies the world made me believe to be ''normal''. Back then, the reality of the devil to be existing was just like a cartoon character on a saturday morning tv show. I never thought it would be present deceptively to be ''good'' in everyday life! It was a shock to know that it was this present and real!
One source of forgetting God is the media. God does not exist in the eyes of hollywood. The media satisfies people with the most instinctive of urges (food,fun, sex...) and makes a concoction by creating a roller coaster ride out of people's emotions (terror, humor, drama) for the sake of worldly pleasures and riches (which reeks of greed). The devil infiltrates their very thoughts.You can notice extra #54 better than God's name ever being mentioned (in a joking manner, even). God was never part of the solution in tv shows..I used to "buy" these things back then. I was even proud i got a fine taste for these things (foreign movies..blah), looking forward to the next cool thing but now I know better. Another is knowing how these things affect me, if it doesn't get into my words or actions, it gets into my thoughts and it keeps me idle all day (nice trick!). It's only now that i've been ''conscious'' that there is no God in most of the media i watch, listen and read to.
The devil's only goal is for people to forget God exists, to forget that we are made out of Godly materials..our home is not here on earth (it's beyond outer space baby!)..that we are temporary residents here and that if you don't get lost, you just might get back home. I also took notice of..
How hypocritical religion is..how much it divides people into thinking their brand of God gets them to heaven and hinders them from practicing what God keeps on telling us..and that is to love one another. A person living the "normal" life wouldn't understand this at all if s/he were not seeking the truth..instead, s/he'll diss this as another of those hopeless ones who could not keep up with life and would only be leading herself to his/her manmade hell.
Seeing the REAL battle between good and evil in this life makes me 100% alive and 0% bored.:-D
-Aytako:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment