28.7.11

One serious post.

If i would type a serious post it would be this:

I have tried and I have tried yet I try once more to tell you dear readers (if there's anybody) that not all upbeat music are good to the ears, not all movies + tv shows you watch create a good subconscious, not all video games,books and all other types of media you immerse yourself in for a pleasure palooza will do you good.

My simple note is this : to please thyself is the least of importance for human kind, for if one were to look for it by creating it one would not find it. It's better to see happiness in where you are in than look for it elsewhere. Elsewhere is such a place of anguish wherein you keep on longing for something and it only blinds you on how good life is to you.

At most times, I feel no need to entertain myself for I can find entertainment in everything. I have no compulsion to look without but I always make sure to look within. I don't rely my happiness in people,animals, circumstances or things for I know that it all passes away. I estrange (can no longer relate) myself to the life cycle of emotions and the pleasure one claims to find true and the 'highest' on trivialities. I keep on pretending I do but I no longer will. I've let go of the world for I am not of this world.

Let me meet someone who understands higher planes of consciousness.

-truth truly sets people free.

No comments:

Post a Comment