20.7.11

Parang telenovela, kung ako ay magdrama.

Babala: It's a figment of my imagination.

Silver: A friend was asking for a good and romantic line. Without a thought i've uttered the word "..forever" subtly. It escaped my mouth and I wasn't even thinking of anything then when my friend continued the word, it came to me that I've been thinking of you. I've been thinking of you all this time that I've thought I am changed. You see, every sullen moment we had lives so vividly in my mind and I would be remembering it time and time again out of nowhere. I've had a lot to deal with these past months so my stubborn head decided to cut off everything and deal with my struggles alone. How can i tell you? I don't know. Maybe you took it as I for never even loving you at all. That everything was a lie. It was what i was hoping for then. Cutting off could cut of a beat but it never missed one.In fact, there were times when it would throb audibly and wildly and all I could do was think.think and long for something I should not regret. At some I would cry and then I would force myself to distraction..anything, anything but what revolves around you. It was really hurting and all I could do was pretend and believe in it myself. I don't know what to make of these. There were times I would encounter something and wishing that I could tell all about it to you or that you could've been there with me too. This is pathetic, also, because I know I'm in a point of no return. I could never make myself say "i.." because I would be needing myself to run to a corner and something. I could not make myself ignore this and so I have to type it to give myself a breather somehow. So.there.

random *cardiac* "quote" : "Saka lang ako tatalikod sa'yo kapag masaya ka na sa piling ng iba."

No comments:

Post a Comment