Hello.
Just an update here,again.
Went back to UST for Inkblots and damn, bull's eye ang tama sa 'kin ng speakers.
No regrets.:-)
Especially at the last part wherein Lourd De Veyra's inspirational speech made perfect sense.
The Barsitaryan EIC, as observed by peeps, was already pissed off because Lourd's speech is trippy and included some cussin'. He's funny and he got the truths out frankly.
He wasn't able to graduate in UST along with 2 peeps for some reason. He claimed only 7 of the graduates in their batch got a job involving their course. And that the 3 of 'em got jobs ahead of those graduates. I think he took Pol.Sci.
Ahh! I didn't even buy any of his books at the main entrance. I didn't even head for his autoGs or picture taking. But he sure did leave words I'd never forget (sapul! lakas tama 'pre!).
Once he dropped the quoted words "Unannounced changes in life's itinerary are like dancing lessons from God", my eyes got really ehem, flooded.
Where did this come from?
I don't know..but it's like an answer from one of my inside Qs.
Ako lang ata ang nagreact ng ganun.
swoosh.
Ang saya-saya.
Sabi pa niya "walang makakapigil sa'yong magsulat.."
Na-inspire siya sa creative classes ni Ma'am Ophie.
[masyado ng emotive ang na-feel ko sa speech niya na grabe na touch ako sobra
na hindi naman nangyari sa mga kasama ko na siguro kapag inilagay ko dito hindi
ka makaka-relate dear mambabasa kaya, yeah, sa paper journ ko na lang ilalagay]
[+] this creee pan seee.
SWAK ang:
-autoGs ni Aaron Favila (oneofasia'sbestphotogs)
-autoGs ni Manix (kiko machine)
- pic with PBA players
:-)
you know the truth.
[ask..]
No comments:
Post a Comment